Top Adsense

The Road to My Personal Legend


The Road to My Personal Legend
Summoning the force of Sphyneckxzeus
The way of the Warrior of the Light

I am Yodz. I believe with all my heart that I am worthy of all the endeavors
I choose to pursue. I strongly believe that I can achieve all my dreams & goals in life. I believe that happiness is a choice, & I choose to be happy. I am happy & content with my life now. I know what I want to achieve & I know what I have to do to achieve it. I am making this day & everyday a masterpiece.


I am always taking care of my body, realizing the importance of moderation & balance, knowing that as I bring my flesh under control, it will be easy to control my will & actions. Everyday, I will eat more fruits & vegetables, drink lots of water & have sufficient sleep. I am avoiding unhealthy and junk foods. I am avoiding alcoholic drinks because it impairs my mental and physical faculties, which always leads to regretful mornings. Cleanliness is always my priority & I am always practicing good hygiene so that I can face the world with confidence.
In return for good health, I will treat everyone I meet everyday the way I want to be treated. I am beginning & ending each day with love in my heart. I am appreciating the life that I have, & very delighted in the reality of being alive. My past is forever gone, my future an uncertainty, so I will be happy & thankful for each moment.


I am spending my active income only for my needs, never for my wants. Everytime I will spend or disburse money, I will ask myself "Will this bring me closer to my financial goals?"
In return for this money, I will give the most efficient service of which I am capable, rendering the fullest possible quantity & the best possible quality of service. I believe that I will have this money in my possession. My faith is so strong that I can now see this money before my eyes. I can touch it with my hands. I am seeing myself rendering the best service in return for this money. I am awaiting a plan by which to accumulate this money, & I will follow that plan, when it is received.


I am spending time in study, learning how to better serve my fellowman. I know my growth in all areas is in direct proportion to the service I give to others. I will have my Masters Degree in 2010. I will do my best to finish my thesis. If they can do it, I know it is possible for me to do it. I am always finding time to improve my skills & knowledge in areas of Information Technology, Language & Writing. I am improving my writing skills by composing more blogs, poems & writing a book. I enjoy spending time reading books.


I am spending time for my family & friends. I am avoiding gossip, criticisms & negative thinking. I will not care about what others will say about me. This is my life & I am living it the way I wanted it to be. I know that if I am influenced by opinions of others, I have no desire of my own. The Warrior of the Light does not spend his days trying to play the role that others have chosen for him. It is not my responsibility to judge the dreams of others & I am not wasting time criticizing other people’s decisions.


I am getting everything done on time. When I see a new task, I plan it, schedule it, do it. My time is valuable & I treat it that way. I also understand that by being late, I am stealing other people’s precious time so I will arrive early on every appointment and every class. This is my way of valuing and respecting other people.


I am not committing the mistakes I made in the past. It is written that the true Warrior of the Light never commits the same mistake twice.


I see & feel myself doing it. I am very sure of myself that I can do it because I am always carrying with me - FAITH, HOPE & LOVE. I am doing all these with FAITH & strong DESIRE. I am doing all this with PERSISTENCE & DISCIPLINE And I am setting all this into ACTION, everyday & every minute of my life.
This is the road to my Personal Legend & no matter how long it takes or hard it is, I CAN DO IT!
I am Yodz, the force of Sphyneckxzeus is in me.
This is my sacred vow to become a true Warrior of the Light.


Signed:

Yodz De Veas y Insigne
Warrior of the Light
19th of June 2008

2 comments:

  1. you are projecting a very desirable personality in here but have u thought that it'll only bring you so much boredom?

    bend rules if not break them..hahaha. joke lang! apir kuya!

    ReplyDelete

Got Something to Say? Thoughts? Additional Information?

Powered by Blogger.